The UVM Podcast, hosted by Stephen Cieslewicz and Nick Ferguson, has the goal to spread innovative ideas and knowledge in Utility Vegetation Management. The show aims to facilitate knowledge sharing within the industry and to raise awareness of the value of the profession with the wider public. LiveEO is the sponsor of it’s first two seasons.
Liberty Utilities is an operating company of Algonquin Power, serving over 1 million customers across 13 US States and 1 Canadian Province with some $6.8BN in regulated utility assets.
- How he got started in Utility Vegetation Management
- The impact of ice storms on the grid and the role of vegetation management in response efforts
- The role of the Missouri Public Service Commission in setting funding requirements
- Liberty Utilities (Missouri) reliability statistics vs. benchmarks (SAIDI, SAIFI)
- Integrated Vegetation Management and responsible stewardship
- New technology and the impact of this on the Liberty Utilities (Missouri) VM program
Learn more about LiveEO’s Satellite-Based Vegetation Management Solution!